|Tips for using Epsom Salt Gel...
- Epsom Salt Gel is best applied in a thick layer on your skin and covered with a bandage or article of clothing if possible to avoid
getting salts on your furniture.
- If you like the smell of menthol (think Ben-Gay) you should order the wintergreen, if not then order the clear.
- Try putting the gel in your freezer for a couple hours, and then applying the gel to your skin. It will start out cold and then get warmer.
- You can apply the get at night and sleep with it on your skin, however a bandage or clothing over top the gel is recommended.
- Keep the gel away from your eyes, armpits, and bathing suit areas as the product will irrate these senstive areas.
- You may apply the product on your pets, however you will need to monitor your pets so they do not ingest the gel.
Why does Epsom Salt Gel work?
Magnesium - the key component of Epsom Salt -- performs more functions in more systems of the human body than virtually any other
mineral, including regulating the activity of more than 325 enzymes.
Studies show that magnesium is:
- An electrolyte, helping to ensure proper muscle, nerve and enzyme function.
- Critical to the proper use of calcium in cells.
- An aid in helping to prevent heart disease and strokes by lowering blood pressure, protecting the elasticity of arteries, preventing
blood clots and reducing the risk of sudden heart attack deaths.
Medical research also indicates that magnesium may:
- Increase the effectiveness of insulin, helping to lower the risk or severity of diabetes.
- Reduce inflammation and relieves pain, making it a beneficial in the treatment of sore muscles, bronchial asthma, migraine
headaches and fibromyalgia.
Although magnesium can be absorbed through the digestive tract, many foods, drugs and medical conditions can interfere with the
effectiveness of this deliver method. Therefore, applying Epsom Salt Gel is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium your
body needs readily available.
*Epsom Salt also delivers sulfates, which medical research indicates are needed for the formation of brain tissue, joint proteins and the
mucin proteins that line the walls of the digestive tract. Studies show that sulfates also stimulate the pancreas to generate digestive
enzymes and help to detoxify the body's residue of medicines and environmental contaminants. Studies indicate that sulfates are difficult to
absorb from food, but are readily absorbed through the skin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease.
|Why Gel it?
Epsom salts have long been recognized as one of nature's most perfect remedies for soothing muscle aches, pains, bruises, sprains,
and even arthritis. Ben-Gay® and Icy Hot® produce a temporary warming sensation similar to Epsom Salt Gel because they all contain the
common ingredient methyl salicylate. However, Epsom Salt Gel is the only one that combines the heating action of methyl salicylate with
the healing benefits of Epsom salts.* The recognized effects of Epsom salts along with the ease and convenience of a gel makes Epsom
Salt Gel the best choice.
Epsom salt, also known by the chemical name magnesium sulfate, creates a gentle drawing action that can reduce pressure on bruised
or irritated tissues. It is an excellent way of combating musculoskeletal stress and alleviating muscular aches and pains. The high
magnesium content in Epsom salt facilitates the treatment for patients suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, Multiple Sclerosis and other
muscular aches and pains. When magnesium sulfate is absorbed through the skin it draws toxins from the body, sedates the nervous
system, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, and much more.
For years, horse trainers soaked their ailing horses in Epsom salt baths. However, as you can imagine, it is hard to get a horse in a
bathtub. As a result, William D. Semple sought to create an easier way to utilize the healing benefits of Epsom salts without soaking. After
many attempts, he finally created what is known today as Epsom Salt Gel.
Thrilled with his new creation, Mr. Semple began applying the gel onto horses. The effect on the horses was outstanding, but it was the
healing effects on Mr. Semple himself that brings us together today. While applying the gel to the horses, he realized that the pain from the
arthritis in his hands was temporarily alleviated. After making this discovery for himself, he insisted that his friends and family used the
new gel because of its amazing healing benefits.
Finally, Epsom Salt Gel is specifically designed and available for human use. Epsom Salt Gel was packaged and marketed as a topical
analgesic for human use in 2002. Easier to apply to difficult areas than traditional soaking methods, Epsom Salt Gel offers the same
healing benefits. We have maintained a worldwide exclusive formula for 8 years. Other competitors have attempted to manufacturer
Epsom Salt Gel, but their products all turned to cement on the shelves.
|What are the health benefits of Epsom Salt Gel?
Studies show these benefits from the major components of Epsom Salt may:
- Ease stress and improves sleep and concentration
- Help muscles and nerves function properly
- Regulate activity of 325+ enzymes
- Help prevent artery hardening and blood clots
- Make insulin more effective
- Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
- Improve oxygen use
- Flush toxins
- Improve absorption of nutrients
- Help form joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins
- Help prevent or ease migraine headaches
|Can Epsom Salt Gel be used to remove splinters?
The drawing action of Epsom Salt Gel will pull out small metal and wood splinters. That same drawing action is also effective in drawing
out ingrown toe and finger nails and ingrown hair from the body.
|Topical application for temporary relief of minor aches and joint or muscle pain, simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains. Aids relief
of inflammations, helps draw out ingrown hairs, insect stingers and splinters. The high magnesium content in Epsom salt facilitates the
treatment for patients suffering from arthritis, rheumatism and other muscular aches and pains. When magnesium sulfate is absorbed
through the skin it draws toxins from the body, sedates the nervous system, reduces swelling, relaxes muscles, and much more. Works
while you work - no mixing, no soaking, no hot compress.
|For external use only. Apply to affected areas liberally. Repeat as needed not more than 4 times daily. Bandage lightly when possible. If
symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and continue again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a
physician. Do not use on children under 12 years of age. Avoid contact with eyes. For eye contact rinse with cold water and seek medical
attention. If ingested induce vomiting and contact a physician.
|Wintergreen: Epsom Salt 60%, Methyl Salicylate 1.5%, in a water soluble base
Odorless/Clear: Epsom Salt 60%, Trolamine Salicylate 1.5%, in a water soluble base
|KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN